Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NEW YEARS DAY. 2013!


Happy New Year, everybody!! 

I'm so stoked, anxious, worried, happy for the year ahead of me. 

I'll be on Senior Year. Tons of stuff to study all the time, little time for procrastinating online. And blogging :(

Paramore is going to release a self-titled full length.

Picture Me Broken will release their first full length, Corrupt Me. 

The Material will release their second full length. Their first one literally saved me. I can't wait to hear the second one.


And New Years Day will also release new music.

 IM SO EXCITED OQWUTEI\JFDORDUFHIJODLFIH. 

I'm not a big fan of resolutions. Or maybe I'm just saying this because I haven't made any for this year. Yet.

I hope you all have a wonderful year. Full of great memories, laughter, peace, happiness and health. And money!

What are your new year resolutions?

1 comments:

  1. Merci, Seb! À toi aussi, mon ami! (:
    And the video does work, I just tried!! Just hit the play button :)

    And thanks, I'll need a lot of help with French haha. xx

    ReplyDelete